Last Updated: January 24, 2023
- Rent Reminders: Sign up through the RentPayment website at www.RentPayment.com or through the RentPayment mobile application to receive a monthly text message reminder to pay your rent and/or to receive text payment receipts.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time through two routes.
a) Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
b) Logon to https://mrisoftware.rentpayment.com/ and unenroll in the same manner that you enrolled in the Rent Reminders.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com or (866) 289-5977.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary based upon your selections on the website or when you make a payment and opt in for a text receipt. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.